it's a trap
堂堂都要計attendance分，又有min. attendance rule，不能走堂。功課量不算多，只有group project + exam，不過exam真的好難，MC我只有成肯定，essay難度合理。如果英文不錯，提早睇晒本拿應該無問題。老師人友善，上堂輕鬆（只是不能係堂上進食），係ge不錯選擇。
這科對商科生不難，有些concepts theories 在management或strategy course 已經學過，對 freshman會有點多，需要早作準備。workload 來說還好，無 midterm，無assignment，只有group project 及exam，不過exam 比想像中難好多（MC部份），反而essay 比較易，其中compulsory 嗰條同class 係一樣，上堂比心機做可以輕鬆拿滿分。Toni係負責任的老師，會主動關心同學有無問題，她的class不會悶，不過attendance好嚴，而且每堂有要計分，想要走堂就不要take。除了不能走堂，不能在課室進食，這科是有趣的，老師人很好,不過year 2讀才可能會易d。
As a year 1 engineer student, this GE is not easy and everything need to learn from scratch. I treat this GE like my core subject. Getting good grade requires time and if you are able to complete the chapter readings (2 chapters per week!) and revise much earlier. The classworks are easy and as long as you show up class on time and write longer, you should get the grade. The group project is very important and by luck, I do not have any freerider in the group. The research of data can be time consuming and should start earlier. Toni is a very patient and kind lecturer. Our group consulted her a couple of times and get A in the report. The MC of exam is quite difficult. It is surprising. Some of the questions ask for very details in the textbook. Toni is a very responsible and caring lecturer. The only problem I can find is her powerpoint, which is not very helpful in exam revision. But Toni already tells us that ppt is her teaching tool, not our studying tool!
The course is reasonable. There is no mid-term and no individual assignment. The group assignment is heavy-weighted and the quality of group member is critical. The MC of exam is surprisingly challenging and you need the textbook. The essay part is very straight-forward and easy. The lecture takes attendance every week. Do not miss any classworks. The content of the classwork will be tested in the exam. But as long as you do them seriously, it should be ok. Toni is very nice and interesting lecturer. Her class is not boring. I find something new to learn from her classes but she is very strict about taking attendance and class rules. It should not be difficult to get an A as long as you prepare ahead. (As a final year student, I can only revise during last week and end up with a B+).
This is a GE course of international business and globalization. No individual assignment. Just group project and exam. Some classes are boring but cannot leave. Lecturer takes attendance every day. There are classworks that count into individual marks. It is a easy course.
我係文科生，本身係因為add唔到想讀嘅先至add呢科。初頭都好淆底，因為真係對business concept 零認識。
呢科要求學生用trello 代替blackboard，用Google blogger，upload （screencap）ppt 上去比佢睇。對於我黎講都幾新穎，不過對某啲中意傳統形式做功課嘅同學黎講就麻煩。頭幾份assignment唔需要用返佢教過嘅野，跟住題目搵資料，論點論據論證齊曬的話，佢都會比高分（前提係你唔可以齋copy）。不過如果你想hea住做功課又想好grade嘅，就唔好add呢科。
我幾認同上面個留言，阿sir成日自high（對學生其實冇乜影響，當食花生），assignment guideline 又長又亂，睇幾十次都好難明。但係我同我班group mates全部都好比心機做，冇試過copy＆paste，全部自己字，而且會quote好多reference，所以份份assignment都係攞到9成。雖然每次presentation都係即場爆肚，但我地有共識唔可以照稿讀（反正事後佢會自已睇返我地嗰blog寫咗啲咩），佢都幾buy我地講個總結出黎比佢聽多過續個字續個字讀。不過要搵到成group都係勤力嘅同學就真係睇你好唔好彩。
最後一份individual assignment 佔overall grade好重，佢有講過一定要跟足要求做，給果唔係就續樣扣分。我就跟足曬，冇偷過懶，所以先有A－。正如上面位同學所講，individual assignment其實係用黎代替 exam paper，不過我地要9點就出現喺課室交hard copy。我就覺得交hardcopy好正常，正如其他科嘅final project一樣。
Group Project就係一堆Business常見既Topic，例如How different types of consumers create new demands咁，全部用scrapbook形式去做。
至於Individual Assignment，第一份就係scrap book形式，比較易既，扣到題就高分。第二份就係Final Assignment，即係佢所謂既Exam。要用12Font Size/Times New Roman/Single Line Space/Regular Margin黎做3-10頁紙。
第一點，亦係最大既問題，就係個professor比既Project Guildline，全部唔清唔楚1999，send email問佢佢就將個問題簡單複雜化，覆我地個篇野仲長過個Guildline，好地地一句講哂既野佢用二十句，英文屎過中學生，要睇幾十次先明成句句子講乜，又成日轉Standard一時一樣，將班學生耍黎耍去。最好笑係佢同自己個助手一啲共識都無，問完佢助手跟佢助手既advice做，結果比個professor ban左砍掉重煉，助手自己都O哂嘴唔知點解。
第二點就係個Professor既處事手法。最好既例子就係佢擺份又長又Chur既Individual Assignment係Exam Period，攪到全世界忙到Hihi，我就考哂試，Sem Break前一日都要通頂坐係到十個鐘唔郁趕呢份毫無意義既Paper。比埋啲Requirement又奇奇怪怪，夾硬迫人Cite六篇上堂用過既Articles，個個人Topic都唔同，有啲Articles點Cite都Cite唔到落去，加上成堆Articles其實唔係好關個Project事，浪費哂大家時間，就係為左迫大家睇下佢揾返黎既Articles。最火係Exam Period要大家特登九點半死返City親手交比佢，成個Process懶係Pro咁，叫呢個交功課既過程做Exam。點解唔用Blackboard，點解唔用Online Submission，點解一定要收Hardcopy？釣哂成班考緊試學生九半返去十分鐘就散水返屋企，呀佢真係以為個個都住Hall架喎，好好玩咁話？
最後一點，就係個professor經常會轉Standard，除非你上堂好專心每一句聽哂，如果唔係你一定比佢耍到。例如Final Assignment，guildline sheet入面一邊寫要交3-10頁，但佢無啦啦又講要交5-10頁。之後個啲12Font Size/Times New Roman/Single Line Space/Regular Margin全部只係得Word有得Set，點知交Hardcopy前一刻，我同班Friend已經係地鐵中途，佢send email黎叫全世界要用Google Blog做，Dafuq？
(1) Explain and analyze how and why organizations have shifted the particular way of engaging in global business over time from a historical perspective. This means that you need to identify and
explain the old way that the global business practice used to be done in generating demands, and how and why the organizations have shifted to the new way of generating demands using real-life multinationals to illustrate.
(2) Analyze and evaluate how global forces and international contexts have influenced or enabled the history shift to the new way of creating demands. . You are especially encouraged to analyze the contexts of emergent markets (BRICS); however, you are not required to do so.
(3) Analyze and evaluate the “paradigm shifts” involved that have influenced and enabled the historical shift to the new way of creating demands.
(4) Project and predict the future trends and directions of the new way of creating demands based on the weak signals and current clues (OPTIONAL).
(5) Analyze and evaluate the impacts on and costs of consumerism due to this new way of creating demands on various spheres and dimensions of human existence such as society, culture, politics, identity, emotion, emotional labor, spirituality, education, etc. Since we have spent much time covering the relationship between identity and consumerism in this class, it would help to at least engage in some depth on your analysis on identity.
Tutor 每堂都會自 HIGH，但好好人。
尐 Business 嘅 Theory 唔係讀 BBA 嘅人可能難 Catch Up 尐。
如果勤力少少應該唔難拎 B 或以上。